Friday, January 8, 2010

My loot so far

I totally scored at the Dollar tree just before Halloween. They had tons of pirate/skull stuff. I'm not sure how I'm going to use everything but for a dollar who cares.
Sorry about the quality of the pics. I just snapped them real quick with my point and shoot before I realized that the camera had been broken.


We got these on clearance through my husband's work. I paid $2 each. Something I deiced to do after my son's first birthday party is instead of giving away cheap junk as favors to buy less higher quality gifts. These are awesome and the kids should love them.
I think these will be awesome ties for the napkins but we will see.

I only bought a few of these. I think I might use them for the treasure chests rather than for the guest. Maybe spray paint them gold and silver? To look something like the chests at the Pirates of the Caribbean ride. Hmmm..

5 cups for a dollar. Score. Since I try and buy stuff on clearance long before the party I generally buy for 25 kids. Most likely more than I will need but at these prices worth it.

Loot bags. Again not sure what I will use these for. Maybe the treasure hunt or snacks? Again for $3 it's worth buying now and figuring out later.
Hats. Cute but since I'm planning on getting hats from OT I probably shouldn't have bought these but I didn't think of it at the time. If I don't use these I will pass them on to someone else.


For the treasure chest or hunt.



I've actually gathered tons more since taking these pictures. In fact I'm pretty sure I have most of what I will need for the give away.

No comments:

Post a Comment