Sunday, January 3, 2010

Pirate party #3

From Paper and Cake featured on the Tangarang blog. I already bought this set though I don't know how much I will use it. It's a sickness I tell you!

Ahoy!

cupcake wrappers (coins not included, but you can get some at Oriental Trading Co.)

While I've been away Abby has been insanely busy creating our latest Paper&Cake collection...AHOY! (please stop over and tell Abby how much she rocks!)
Abby's son Captain Jack modeling the Pirate Crown

This Pirate collection comes in two versions, the limited edition ($5) and the special edition ($8) ... how easy can this get?

the mainsail, headsail and pirate flag are in this collection - cake not included (but I bet if you ask Abby will send you the recipe)
Just head on over to our store, print out at home, cut out, and avast me hearty - ye have yerself a pirate party!

pennant banner

It really is a wonderfully economic way to treat your very own Captain Jack to a pirate adventure!

photo frame can be mailed and double as a thank you note (that's my daughter Fia, far left...attempting Pirate-Scarf-Fashion :)

No comments:

Post a Comment