Friday, December 25, 2009

Pirate Party

From TomKat Studio My nephew, Jack just turned 5 and had a fabulous pirate birthday party! My sister-in-law, Nicollette is very creative and loves invitations and parties as much as I do. She designed amazing pirate invitations and decor! Of course, I helped out with baking and decorating the cupcakes with toppers that matched the invitations! (notice my new fancy frosting technique!)Here are some pictures I took at the party!
This was a menu Nic designed and displayed to match the invitation!

The cupcake stand, making yet another appearance! Boy, this thing has gotten so much use since I bought it in March for Kate's birthday!
Nic did adorable treasure chest favors filled with chocolate gold coins & pirate bouncy balls! I love the silver satin ribbon and tags she made!

Here are the cute pinata loot bags that she made! She decorated with a few "Captain Jack" signs around the house! I made a quick gift tag for our gift to match the party decor!
Arrgh! It was great party! Everyone had a fabulous time!

Happy Birthday, Jack!

No comments:

Post a Comment