Saturday, December 5, 2009

Without further ado...

photo credit to Ronni Lynn Photography


Today is July 12, 2012 almost 2 years since the pirate party and less than 30 days from my son's 4th birthday party (another blow out superhero themed party). I had actually forgotten that I had started this blog and only found it again when I was signing in to my blog account to find some information.
Imagine my surprise to find out that the blog was getting 100's of hits a day mostly from Pinterest.

I had planned on updating the blog as the pirate planning went on but didn't for several reasons.

1. I'm not good at blogs/diary/journals in any form and never have been. It must be genetic. :/

 2. I was a few months into my second pregnancy with my, now 18 month old son, when we found out he had serious congenital heart defects and that was followed by endless bad news and Dr appointments then surgeries and a two and a half month stay in Children’s hospital in Los Angles before we could get my son healthy enough to get home.

So here we are almost 2 years later. I've collected the pictures I can and hope to finish off the blog with the rest of the details I can and photos from the party.


No comments:

Post a Comment